PetSafe Microchip Cat Door, Exclusive Entry with Convenient 4 Way Locking, Easy Install, Energy Efficient
Free Shipping Included! PetSafe Microchip Cat Door, Exclusive Entry with Convenient 4 Way Locking, Easy Install, Energy Efficient by PetSafe at Bad Cat Toys. MPN: PPA19-16145. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''The PetSafe Microchip Cat Door is the perfect solution for letting your cat out. The cat door reads your cat's unique 15-digit microchip ID, and only allows access to the programmed pet - no more raccoons or stray animals in the kitchen! The PetSafe Microchip Cat Door can program up to 40 pet identities, great for multi-pet households. The manual 4-way lock feature allows you to control your cat's access - set it to lock at night to keep your kitty safely inside the house. This door is powered
Product Description & Reviews
"The PetSafe Microchip Cat Door is the perfect solution for letting your cat out. The cat door reads your cat's unique 15-digit microchip ID, and only allows access to the programmed pet - no more raccoons or stray animals in the kitchen! The PetSafe Microchip Cat Door can program up to 40 pet identities, great for multi-pet households. The manual 4-way lock feature allows you to control your cat's access - set it to lock at night to keep your kitty safely inside the house. This door is powered by 4 AA Alkaline batteries and has an estimated 12 month battery life. The low battery indicator light will flash red when it's time to change batteries. The PetSafe Microchip Cat Door will help give you peace of mind while letting your cat come and go freely! Included In the Box Interior Cat Door Frame Exterior Cat Door Frame Philip Head Screws M4 x 28 M4 x 50 M4 x 75 Screw Plugs Quick Start Guide Cutting Template Product Dimensions Frame Dimensions: 8.46 in. x 9.33 in. Flap Dimensions: 5.91 in. x 5.51 in. Frequently Asked Questions Q: Can I install the PetSafe Microchip Cat Door in a metal door? A: Yes, but installation will require some modifications. The presence of metal can interfere with the performance of the cat flap including a reduction in read range of the microchip. If you experience poor performance, you need to purchase and install an installation adaptor. Q: Can I install the PetSafe Microchip Cat Door into a wall? A: The PetSafe Microchip Cat Door can be installed into a wood, PVC or uPVC door without any additional accessories. To install into glass doors, windows or walls, an installation adaptor and wall extension tunnels will be required and are available to purchase separately. Additional Information PetSafe brand has been an industry leading U.S. manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year. Our Customer Care experts will be glad to assist with any questions, call Monday through Saturday at 1-800-845-3274."
Features & Highlights
- SELECTIVE ENTRY: Uses RFID to read your cat's microchip, allowing your cat access without letting in stray animals-learns up to 40 identities; programmable collar keys are sold separately for cats without microchips; Compare flap opening dimensions with your cat's shoulder height and width for better fitment
- MICROCHIP COMPATIBILITY: Works with 15-digit microchip numbers; if unsure of your pet's microchip number, you can ask your veterinarian or local animal rescue
- VERSATILE INSTALLATION: Out of the box installation into wood, PVC and uPVC; metal, glass, brick and wall installation will require additional accessories (sold separately)
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Weather stripping and two magnetic locking points increase insulation and help keep out drafts
- MANUAL LOCK: The 4-way manual lock allows you to control access of your programmed cats; set the lock to 'In or Out', 'In Only', 'Out Only' or 'Fully Locked'
- BATTERY POWERED: Uses 4 AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (not included); estimated battery life up to 12 months depending on use
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR: Light flashes red when batteries are low and indicates batteries will need to be replaced soon
- PRODUCT SUPPORT: PetSafe brand's US-based Customer Care experts will be glad to help; call Monday through Saturday at 1-800-845-3274
Electronic Cat Doors
1 Year Manufaturer's Warranty
8.66 x 9.41 x 4.8 inches
8.9 x 5.6 x 10 inches
Have questions about this item (PPA19-16145), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PetSafe, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ZPA00-16202, ean: 0729849162020,
The PetSafe Wall Entry Pet Door allows your dog or cat to go in and out without the hassle of constantly having to open the door. This door is great for homes in which installing a pet door on an entry or side door is simply not practical or convenie...
mpn: PAC54-16246, ean: 0729849162464,
''Offering a practical solution for all installation applications, the PetSafe Microchip Installation Adaptor makes fitting your Microchip Cat Flap, quick and easy. Ensuring the perfect installation first time, the Microchip Installation Adaptor prov...
mpn: CKE, ean: 0030559745008,
Ideal pet electronic e-cat door for cats up to 25-poundSelective entry keeps unwanted animals out. Transparent, unbreakable lexan flap with 4-way operation. Weatherproof design for exterior or interior use. Perfect for cats (and small dogs too) up to...
mpn: CATDOORS-ROTARY-M, ean: 0694090891107,
Outer size: 7.56'' / 19CM(W) x 8.46'' / 21.5CM(H) x 2.17'' / 5.5CM(D) Inner size: 6.18'' / 15.7CM(W) x 6.30'' / 16CM(H) x 2.17'' / 5.5CM(D), it's suitable for cat lighter than 15.43 lb and waist circumference shorter than 15.75'' / 40CM. Note: 1). M...