Herbsmith Scooter's Butt Bars - Anal Gland and Bowel Support with Pumpkin Fiber for Dogs- Digestive Aid for Dogs - Dog Fiber Bars - Case of 8 Large Bars
Free Shipping Included! Herbsmith Scooter's Butt Bars - Anal Gland and Bowel Support with Pumpkin Fiber for Dogs- Digestive Aid for Dogs - Dog Fiber Bars - Case of 8 Large Bars by Herbsmith at Bad Cat Toys. MPN: 617395627844. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Frank trots up to Princess, and to your embarrassment, greets her by sniffing her bum. Frank’s just saying hello and Princess returns the favor. You’re seriously considering sitting Frank down for a talk, but then Spike walks up and they too greet each other butt first. Why do they do that? Each dog (and cat, actually) has a distinct smell emitted from their anal gland fluids. This anal gland fluid is housed in anal sacs, little pouches of fluid on either side of the anus, that are expressed
Product Description & Reviews
Frank trots up to Princess, and to your embarrassment, greets her by sniffing her bum. Frank’s just saying hello and Princess returns the favor. You’re seriously considering sitting Frank down for a talk, but then Spike walks up and they too greet each other butt first. Why do they do that? Each dog (and cat, actually) has a distinct smell emitted from their anal gland fluids. This anal gland fluid is housed in anal sacs, little pouches of fluid on either side of the anus, that are expressed when firm waste passes through. When everything is going well, you’ve got a happy, butt-sniffing animal (yay!) but when the bowels aren’t working the way they should, you’ve got symptoms like a scooting dog, loose stool or even constipation. You know a “dog scoot” when you see one. It’s your pup’s attempt to scratch and relieve those pesky anal sac issues. This is where Scooter’s Butt Bars can help. Feeding natural sources of fiber, like those found in our butt bars, can help dogs make regular, firm stool. With regular, firm stool your dog’s anal sacs are expressed regularly, so he doesn’t experience painful, itchy symptoms and you won’t find him scooting on your new rug. Bowel issues can be caused by not only lack of fiber but from food intolerances or parasites (it’s a toxic world out there). Give your pup the support he needs to stay regular and maintain anal gland, digestive, and bowel health!
Features & Highlights
- ALL-NATURAL PUMPKIN TREAT - Whether your doggo has food intolerances, parasites, or just not enough fiber in their diets, our veterinarian-developed formula can help get his distressed bowels back to normal. With pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, psyllium husks, lentils, cinnamon, and diatomaceous earth, these bars combine natural sources of fiber to promote anal gland, digestive and bowel health!
- STOP SCOOTING IN ITS TRACKS - You stroll into the living room to find Buddy dragging his behind on the carpet. You exchange horrified glances with each other. When your pet's anal sacs don't get expressed they end up over-full and clogged, and there are itchy, painful symptoms. Dogs scoot to try and relieve them. When you express the anal glands (by passing firm waste), you no longer have a scootin' dog!
- FULL OF FIBER TO KEEP DOGS REGULAR - These fancy butt bars have psyllium husk and pumpkin for dogs, both natural sources of fiber. Pumpkin and lentils have high fiber to firm up stool and relieve doggy diarrhea and dietary fiber while the psyllium husks aids water balance in the colon addressing their constipation. For dogs with consistent stool issues or irregular digestion, pair butt bars with a probiotic like Microflora to get them regular again.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED - Dr. Chris Bessent developed these proprietary dog fiber pumpkin bars to help dogs' overall bowel and anal gland health. She even created a mini version for small dogs! And she isn't alone in her thinking; holistic veterinarians around the country believe in Scooter's Butt Bars and choose to carry these to provide relief for dog constipation, treat soft stool, anal sac issues, and to stop diarrhea in dogs.
- MADE IN THE USA - This dog fiber supplement was developed by holistic veterinarian, Dr. Chris Bessent, who owns and operates Herbsmith's two facilities in Wisconsin. It's quality you can trust from a veterinarian with over 30 years of experience.
- PERFECT FOR DOGS OF ALL AGES & SIZES - Big dogs, small, short and tall, puppies and geriatric dogs all poop. And at some point, it won't come easily, or they won't be able to stop going and you'll have to scrub your carpet (sorry!) but that's where Scooter's Butt Bars can help! High in fiber, these bars firm up stool so those unpleasant moments are few and far between.
- RATED 4 PAWS UP BY PICKY EATERS - Picky pups tend to turn up their noses at unfamiliar foods. Try giving your dog something meant to improve their health and you can "fuhgeddaboudit". Scooter's Butt Bars are packed with all-natural ingredients that dogs will actually want to gobble up!
- DE-LISH! - No dog (or person for that matter) wants to eat something that tastes like medicine, so we made sure that these bars actually held up to the idea of what a treat is! These tasty pumpkin dog treats can be fed as a treat, mixed in with bone broth, or crumbled over food. Any way it's served, you can be sure it's actually a treat dogs beg for.
- PROACTIVE CARE PAYS OFF - A troubled digestive system affects all aspects of a dog's life, but you can be proactive to prevent occasional tummy troubles from becoming recurring issues. The simplest way to do that is by give your pet a digestive aid like Scooter's Butt Bars. It's not only a preventative measure but it supports his bowel and anal gland health, promoting digestive health as a whole.
Case of 8 Large Bars (For Dogs Over 30lbs)
5.91 x 3.27 x 8.23 inches
Have questions about this item (617395627844), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Herbsmith, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 01C0065.030, ean: 0852303008272,
Under the Weather for Cats Ready Balance is a fast acting oral probiotic gel used during times of digestive upset to support normal digestive balance. Ready Balance is a stabilized source of beneficial bacteria. It contains guaranteed levels of live ...
Prozyme Enzyme Food Supplement is a unique, scientifically proven, all natural enzymatic food supplement. It provides the necessary digestive enzymes that are destroyed in the normal processing of canned and dry foods. The addition of Prozyme allows ...
Diar-eze 10 oz. Fiber Supplement is a prebiotic natural fiber supplement that helps to alleviate the symptoms of diarrhea in dogs and cats. Veterinarian formulated of the highest quality ingredients, it is safe for daily long term use. It should be u...
mpn: 4334692259, ean: 0653451996738,
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: If you have experienced the positive health effects after taking probiotics yourself, the great news is, the results are the same when your cat ingests these probiotics in powder. If your cat suffers from diarrhea, probioti...